Clear Bag Policy
In order to expedite entry into the Event and to continue to promote the safety of employees, crew, festivalgoers and others, there shall be a limit on the size and type of bag that may be brought into the venue.
Although festivalgoers are encouraged not to bring bags to the Event, the items outlined below are permissible:
• Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl or clear PVC, which do not exceed 13”x17” in size
• One-gallon clear zip-top bag
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand either with or without a handle or strap is allowed
• Hydration packs, which are NOT backpacks, will be allowed
• “Fanny-pack(s)” or similar waist-packs will be allowed
• Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for medically required items after proper inspection
Have a question about your bag? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached picture of your bag and we will do our best to provide advice.
Please note, we are not in the position to make any final/definitive rulings on bags. All we can do is provide advice, but ultimately all final decisions will be made by security at the gates.