In an effort to preserve the natural elements of our venues, we are pleased to undertake the following initiatives:
- Engaging and working closely with distinguished experts experienced in wildlife preservation, natural resource management, regulatory compliance and noise impact analysis to develop and execute our Environmental Management and Remediation Plan
- Without compromising our high-quality production standards, noise mitigation features will be incorporated at certain stages to reduce noise levels transmitted to neighboring facilities and wildlife.
- Restoring festival grounds to their original condition prior to turtle nesting season
- Prohibiting access to beaches and ecologically sensitive areas by using physical barriers
- Adopting and implementing a “Leave No Trace” policy
- Raising awareness by offering training and educating initiatives for staff, crew and vendors on key elements of Ultra’s Leave No Trace policy and on maintaining best practices regarding live event productions