We have been entrusted with caring for this beautiful place, so we are asking that every attendee treat it with the utmost respect by LEAVING NO TRACE.Here’s how you can help:
Never EVER litter
- Nothing that you either bring or buy should ever be left on the ground, especially drink containers and cigarettes.
- Encourage anyone you see littering to do their part in leaving no trace.
ALWAYS respect natural elements
- Do not etch, climb or hang from any trees.
- Do not walk on or pull out any vegetation.
- Do not interact with wildlife. Maintain a safe distance at all times.
Dispose of waste properly
- When at a waste collection point, carefully read recycling and composting instructions and sort all waste into appropriate containers.
Keep your group’s areas clean
- If a waste collection point is not immediately nearby, keep your waste together and take it with you when you leave.
- Before heading to a waste collection point, check your space to make sure no small debris (ex: cigarettes) are present.
- Even if litter is not yours, it should not be on the grounds. Please collect and dispose of any trash you find out of place. We may just make you a Mission: Home Hero!
Respect all protective barriers and fencing
- Barriers and fencing are implemented to keep both you and the environment safe. Never climb, breach or move barriers.