Responsible Resource Strategies
In an effort to responsibly utilize resources, we are pleased to be undertaking the following initiatives:
- Conducting baseline assessments on existing power use for the purpose of potentially developing future efficiencies.
- Educating employees and vendors on sustainable strategies.
- Increasing partnerships with local, Florida-based food vendors.
- Protecting cultural resources by limiting or prohibiting access to historic structures and elements
- Protecting natural resources by prohibiting access to environmentally sensitive areas.
- Monitoring existing supply chain to potentially develop future sustainable procurement initiatives.
- Encouraging food vendors and caterers to source locally and to provide vegetarian and/or vegan options.
- Encouraging sponsors and partners to utilize eco-friendly products.